Soccer

Soccer

By: Andrew


Here I will show you why soccer makes me feel awesome. Soccer makes me feel awesome because we use teamwork, we learn life lessons, and lastly we get stronger.


First, I will tell you about teamwork. Once me and Nick G. were in a game. Nick had the

ball but a lot of people were around him so he passed to me on the other side of the field

and I ran forward for a few seconds. But then, a lot of people got around me so I passed

back to Nick. He ran up for a few seconds and we kept doing the same thing over and over

again until we got close to the goal. Nick shot and scored! This is just one example of using

teamwork but trust me, there are many more! I think teamwork is very helpful in soccer.

When I play soccer I learn a lot of life lessons like using teamwork, making friends, and
having fun. First, I will tell you about making friends. I will list all the people I play soccer
with that are my friends: Cole, Aidan, Tyler, Hinata, Wasay, Nick, and Emmett. Friends make
any sport more fun. Next, I will tell you about having fun. When playing soccer you can
have fun by juggling, playing tricks or shooting. For teamwork just read the paragraph
above and find out a lot about teamwork. When playing soccer you learn a lot of life lessons.

Soccer makes me strong. Once when we were at practice, the coach made us do a
bunch of exercising stuff like running and we got really tired but we kept going because we
knew we were getting stronger and faster and better at soccer. Even if it hurts, soccer
makes me feel excited to exercise. This is why I think soccer makes me stronger.

I like soccer. You probably have a favorite sport and you like it as much as I like soccer. Maybe you used teamwork, learned life lessons, or got stronger. Then you would know all
about this. This is why soccer makes me feel awesome.

Do you like soccer?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100WC - The Recipe

Author's Bio

Messi